Saturday 28 February 2015

Blog #15 - Some New Zealanders at BATB

Wednesday,  8 October 2014  -

Over 300 ladies and a few men (one was a student in one of my classes)
attended ‘Beating Around The Bush’ (BATB).
Attendees were from all over the world - UK, USA, Canada, Japan -
as well as from Australia and New Zealand.
I didn’t get to meet all the New Zealanders but there were about 15 of us.
We were from all parts of the country. - Auckland, Whangarei, Kaitaia,
Hamilton, Morrinsville, Wellington, Nelson and, of course, myself from Napier.

I didn’t know everyone - but almost.
Here are a couple of photos of some of the NZ ladies
taken during a morning tea break.
I am sure that many of you will recognise Elizabeth
and the other ladies in the next two photos. 







































And here are three New Zealanders in their classes -






 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
And here - Elizabeth and I were “caught on camera”
at lunchtime one day.
 
 
 
 


 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
 
Elizabeth is an awesome friend.
I didn’t know she was to be attending BATB
until just a few weeks prior to my going.
 
 
She
willingly
helped
me
in
SO

many
ways.




My exhibition booth was SO busy and I was so grateful she was there!
For the first few hours it was jam-packed! 


Her assistance was sincerely appreciated. 

Here are a couple of photos of my booth before the rush and crush -
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

More ‘Beating Around The Bush’ news in my next blog.

 
 
P.S.  Don't forget to check out my earlier ramblings below under 'Archives':
Blog #14  -  WOW!  What A Week
Blog #13  -  Preparations for 'Beating Around The Bush'
Blog #12  -  Soup & Bun Day 
                               (the special day for raising funds for NZ cancer research)
Blog #11  -  A Sad and Unforgettable Month