Tuesday 26 May 2015

Blog #30 - Sampler Frisien 1750

Saturday,  24 January 2015  -
 
If you have been following my blog, in Blog #21,
I showed a reproduction sampler I had previously put aside
but picked up again and was determined to finish.

This is how it looked on the 8th of November 2014 -












 
 
and this is how it looks today
and when I finished it just before Christmas last year -
 

I am 
SO
thrilled 
with it.
 
I especially
love the colours
in it
as they are
MY colours -
burgundy’s
and greens. 

 
And to make
this sampler
a little unique,
I have added
my name
and the
year date
in which 
I stitched it
below 
the year
of 1750
in which 
it was 
originally
stitched.

 
 
This particular design is a reproduction of an original 
from the extensive private collection of my Belgium friend, Gigi.

If you would like to stitch this piece for yourself,
please request a copy to be sent to you.


 
Details are:

Design Title:
Sampler Frisien 1750

Code:  
GR:FRISIEN

Design: 
$32.50






 



Other designs by Gigi R can be seen at:
www.barberryrow.com/gigi/gigi.html
and are available from:  Heirlooms

1821 Pakowhai Road,   RD 3,   Napier   4183,   New Zealand


Phone & Fax:  +64  6  878  1260

Email:  heirlooms@clear.net.nz   or

Email:  barberryrow@clear.net.nz



More sampler stitching news in my next blog.